Hi,

This is *Rajender* from *ICS Global Soft inc* . we have a below position.
Please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with the
requirement

*Position: Ab Initio Developer*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Skills & Experience Required: *

   - We are looking for Abinitio developers with GDE, DQE, Continues Flows
   and Express->IT and Query-> IT
   - Excellent skill in Ab Initio ETL - CO>OP, EME, GDE
   - Write technical and business DQ rules using Express>IT
   - Develop data lineage using Metadata Hub, knowledge of DQE is preferred
   - Project Profiles: Atleast 2-3 Source Systems, Multiple Targets, simple
   business transformations with daily, monthly and weekly data source
   - Good debugging skill
   - Ab-Initio ,Unix ,IBM Data Lake, DB2,Control - M
   - Data analysis skill
   - Preferably have good  knowledge on Unix, Oracle
   - Experience in Healthcare domain is an added advantage
   - Excellent Communication Skill
   - Analytical Skills

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

Desk: 972-737-8734 | Cell: 214-225-5442

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *