*Please share resume to* *gau...@holistic-partners.com
<gau...@holistic-partners.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent role for *Automation QA in Sunrise, FL*. So if you are
interested then please do reply me with your updated resume and contact
details. Please find the JD:

*Title: Automation QA*

*Location: Sunrise, FL*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Phone and Skype*

*JD*:

A candidate who isn’t afraid to do the manual QA through SSRS, Excel,
Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos... but a person who I also skilled at QA
automation and CI/CD and is looking to find ways to automate all processes
quickly and efficiently.

*Looking for ETL/QA Automation Tester with Azure or DevOps/CI/CD experience*

Regards,

*Gautam Sharma | IT Technical Recruiter *

(D): 408-400-3343

(O): 408-400-3356 Ext: 103

(E): gau...@holistic-partners.com

(A): 11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583