*Requirement: 1*

*Job Title: Data ArchitectPrimary Skill: Data Architect with Data
Warehouse/Data Marts ExpWork Location & Reporting Address: Hartford,
CTContract Duration: 6+ MonthsMinimum years of experience: 12+Education: BS
in Computer Science or Information SystemsCertifications Needed: NoJob ID:
37092*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

   - 12 Plus years of experience in data warehouse and business intelligence
   - 3 Plus years of experience as Data Architect in large Enterprise Data
   Warehouse Implementation
   - Should have experience working with Duck Creek Insights as data source.
   - Should have experience working with AWS Cloud technologies like EC2,
   S3, EMR, Athena
   - Should have good knowledge of ETL Design
   - Preferred exposure to Snowflake and Talend
   - Data modelling, Logical design and Physical design

*Requirement: 2*

*Job Title: Data ArchitectPrimary Skill: Sr. Data ArchitectWork Location &
Reporting Address: Atlanta, GAContract Duration: 6+ MonthsMinimum years of
experience: 8+Education: BS in Computer Science or Information
SystemsCertifications Needed: NoJob ID: 37097*

*JOB DESCRIPTION*:

   - 6 to 8 years 2 years min relevant experience in the role
   - Responsibilities Own the short medium and long-term road map for data
   architectures within BI. Manage team projects, priorities, deadlines and
   deliverables by giving technical direction, functional direction, and
   building team consensus across our Data Architecture.
   - Role Description From Client
   - Own the short medium and long term road map for data architectures
   within BI.
   - Work across all BI functions and developers to give and define
   direction for our data architecture.
   - Work with external systems and Azure to coordinate our road-map for
   data architecture and catalog
   - Influence data architecture direction in the company
   - Manage teams ability to design develop test deploy maintain and
   improve software that facilitates the communication and speed of delivery
   for our data architecture across the business and our data engineers