*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

Title: C#. Net Developer

Location – Redmond, WA

Rounds of interview – 2

- 5-7 years of relevant experience in .Net, C#

- Very strong in OOPS and C#

- Knowledge of Web API

- Knowledge of writing Queries and Stored Procedures in SQL

- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem

- Good Communication skills

- Adaptable to new technologies

- Quick learner.

Title: AX Admin

Location: Redmond, WA

Start Date            ASAP

Duration              6 months

Skills Required   AX Admin, GIT 3

Detailed JD / Responsibility

AX Build Engineer

Worked on maintaining branches, code merges, build release activities

Worked on Git Repositories

Worked on 1 end-to end build release of the project

*Title:  Devops Azure Engineer *

*Location:  Redmond, WA. *

*Duration: 1 year contract *

•             Experience in .Net Framework, C#, Azure Dev-ops, Power shell
scripting, SQL

•             Experience in Build Release Management.

•             Knowledge in GIT is an added advantage.

•             Strong knowledge on OOPS and Data structures.

•             Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving
a problem

•             Willing to learn new technologies i.e. X++,Dynamics AX etc..

•             Good Communication skills

•             Adaptable to new technologies

*Title: Manual Test Lead*

*Location:  Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Required Skills*:

   - Total 8 + years of experience in testing
   - Strong Banking domain experience
   - Strong knowledge of SDLC , Strong knowledge of STLC, Strong knowledge
   on ALM
   - Well versed with Test estimations and Test planning
   - Must have led medium-large size team (8+)
   - Good Communication Skills
   - Basic SQL knowledge and hands on
   - Good to have basic Automation knowledge
   - Good to have SoapUI knowledge

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.