Hello,

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Salesforce Tech Lead*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description: *

   - prior experience in Voice & Chatbot technology (AWS, Java, SOLR fusion
   etc.) to Strong communication skills
   - Agile development and effective story writing
   - Familiarity with Impersonation concept
   - SalesForce widget/component development and delivery experience
   (specifically SalesForce Developer Console)
   - SalesForce widget integration patterns with 3rd party services
   - General Security practices
   - prior experience in Voice & Chatbot technology (AWS, Java, SOLR fusion
   etc.)
   - Understands how to identify sensitive data and requirements when
   handling that data
   - *Understands integration concepts including*:

   - oAuth token types and token management
   - certificates and cert store
   - Service Interface design concepts
   - REST Service development and integration

   - Database design concepts
   - Code review processes, coding best-practices, and can translate code
   scan finding into remediation steps
   - Git Repository

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

Desk: 972-737-8734 | E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.