Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

No student Visa

Please reply at amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

 Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I
will look forward to hearing from you.

Job description: UI Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration :7 Months

• 4-6+ years of significant programming experience developing web
applications.
• Well-versed in front-end technologies, specifically HTML5, CSS,
Javascript and at least one popular JavaScript framework (e.g. Angular,
React, Vue).
• RESTful web services.
• Experience in leading projects in a technical role, mentoring junior
developers and collaborating with stakeholders.
• Substantial testing experience, with an appreciation for the importance
of automated testing best practices.
• NoSQL (preferably Cassandra) and SQL (preferably Oracle) databases is a
plus.
• Financial services industry experience is a plus; Investment Management
services experience is particularly valuable.
• Data visualization and related tools like D3 is a plus.
About You:
• A self-starter who takes responsibility for what you build
• Passionate about open source technologies and UI frameworks
• Have a good understanding of design patterns, including OO design
• A firm believer in the value of testing your code and actively practicing
test-driven development
• Enjoy researching new technologies and integrating them into existing
systems whenever appropriate
• A good understanding of best practices in web development with experience
in requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and delivery of high
demand web applications.
• BS in Computer Science or a related field.

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.