*Hello,*

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Salesforce QA*

*Location: San Antonia, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Need 10+ Years of experience*

*Job Description: *

   - We have a new need for a resource with salesforce experience.
   - We’re looking for a strong execution/induvial contributor level
   resource to help the bank operations team with SF activities related
   primarily to their Quality Assurance (QA) program.
   - Things like enhancing how they capture information related to QA
   activities around interactions with customers, processing transactions,
   consistent scorecards and performance monitoring for employees, tracking,
   reporting, dashboards, etc.
   - Another key piece that the client is looking for is attestation
   functionality – basically developing a simple mechanism in SF where USAA
   employees can go into the tool and acknowledge receipt of feedback/coaching
   or attest that they’ve done some sort of training, review of updated
   documentation, etc.

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

Desk:  +1 972-737-8734

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE*