Dear *Professional*,

This is  Tony, Resource Delivery Manager from Teknaux LLC. We are an
Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in
Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a
look at below positions and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really
appreciate if you could send me your most updated resume also.

*Please Note:*
If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Positions:*

*1. BI Developer at CA (Positions: 2)2. Technical Product Owner at CA3. AEM
Developers with Java Stack  at CA (Positions: 5)4. Java Full Stack
Developer – backend  at CA (Positions: 2)5. UI Framework Developers at CA6.
SOAPUI/Groovy/API/Whitebox automation tester at CA7. IBM Portal and WCM
Developer / Admin at CA (Positions: 2)*

*Note: Need resources on our W2 |  All VISA's Accepted  *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tony*

*Resource **Delivery Manager*

*Teknaux LLC | **An E- Verified Company*
*5490 McGinnis Village Place, Ste# 225, Alpharetta, GA 30005*
*Direct:* (770) 573-2246| *Email: *t...@teknaux.com