*Title : Java Developer *

*Location : Houston, TX*

*Duration : 12+ months (project will go Long-Term)*

I have got another requirement for a senior Java developer with good
communication skills. *The candidate needs to be good at **Distributed
Computing Networks, with Ignite, Spark, Hadoop, or similar*. We need to be
looking for someone who is an expert with synchronization and this person
must be experienced using hash maps which will contain millions of entries.
Trading experience.

Thanks,

*Anudeep*

*anude...@kastechssg.com <anude...@kastechssg.com> **| **www.kastechssg.com