Hi,

Hope you are doing good, we have an urgent requirement with our client for
the position of .Net/C#, React.JS at Tampa, FL.

Role:                .Net/C#, React.JS

Location:          Tampa, FL.

Duration:          Long term

Max pay:    $40/hr. on C2C

Will consider   CPT/OPT, H1s, Citizens or GCs

We've 10 openings for .Net/C#, React.JS (must to have)

Location can be Buffalo, NY / Tampa, FL / Denver, CO / Des Moines, IA /
Farmington Hills, MI / Vernon Hills. IL

1-3 years' experience

Detailed Info:

To do C# Development for premier mortgages servicer. They are building a
platform that manages mortgages from origination to the end state of
tranches and managing for the end traders. This firm manages about 70% of
the US mortgages securitization market as a servicer. This platform will be
sold to all of their clients across the country. No financial industry
experience needed - be an excellent developer and excited about doing new
systems and platforms..

Development/Computing Environment:

C#, React, ASP.net Core or MVC, MS SQL, Web developers with UI skills:
HTM/CSS/JQuery/Java Script, preferable Razor, ASP.Net Web API developers
with knowledge of REST and Entity Framework. Great communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

Shawn Brown

New York Technology Partners - Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd
Rochester, NY 14623
T:  201-680-0200 x 7030

F:  201-474-8533