*Greeting from Nityo Infotech Corp, hope all is well.*

We have an Excellent Opportunity with LTI [Larsen & toubro infotech(LTI)].
Super urgent requirements Immediate interview on this.

Also, below are the Project details, I request you please share with me
your updated resume with your Expected Annual Salary / Hourly Rate &
suggest me, what would be best time for further discussion

Your early prompt response is highly appreciated!!

Position: Azure .Net Full Stack developer

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: Full Time/Contract

.Net full stack developer, Must have Azure .

Job Description:

• Experience using the .NET stack to deliver back-end web and service
applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL and an ORM

• Experience developing responsive web applications using JavaScript, HTML,
CSS

• Very broad and deep application development skills. Primarily works
hands-on with code.

• Knowledge of code versioning tools {{such as Git, Mercurial or SVN}}.

• Proficient experience using {{Ex: advanced JavaScript libraries and
frameworks such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS
etc.}}.

• Service based language experience such as JSON, REST services, API's

• Strong working experience in Relational DB (SQL Server or Azure SQL or
similar)

• Any experience with azure or any other cloud experience is a must

• Any CI/CD experience is a plus.

• Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java, PHP
etc.) a plus

Thanks & Regards,

*Neha Gupta*

Sales manager/ Talent acquisition

USA Cell No: 609-378-1008 || India No: +91 9873951426

Email id : neh...@nityo.com

Nityo Infotech Corp, Plainsboro, NJ 08536

<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nityo.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CPrashant.Dhabalia%40lntinfotech.com%7C1fa3cc12c55445dbac3f08d737cc7c9d%7C02aa9fc118bc4798a020e01c854dd434%7C0%7C0%7C637039223716583640&sdata=fbFC03Pe3PdCN%2FJKB4g5nlDBalFPOYW4Pcs61opYo5Y%3D&reserved=0>