Hello All,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent role for *Oracle EBS Functional consultant in Atlanta, GA*.
So if you are interested then please do reply me with your updated resume
and contact details. Please find the JD:

*Role*: Oracle EBS GL Functional consultant

*Location*: Atlanta, GA

*Interview*: Phone + Skype

*Duration*: 12+ months

USC GC Preferred

*Oracle EBS GL Functional consultant*

*Description*

*Oracle EBS General Ledger Business Process*; *Oracle EBS GL* Senior
Analyst; Strong *Oracle EBS GL business process* / *functional skills *to
interact with business and communicate with IT teams.

Should have *strong query skills *and understand *configuration*.

Regards,

*Gautam* *Sharma* *| **IT Recruiter*

(D): 408-400-3343 | (O): 408-400-3356 Ext: 103

(E): gau...@holistic-partners.com

(A): 11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583

*“**Believe you can and you’re halfway there**”*