*Hi,*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Project Manager (with Data warehouse project background)*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Some of the key areas we are looking into in addition to standard project
manager job duties:*

   - Manages daily activities of the team responsible for the design,
   implementation, and maintenance of data warehouse systems and related data
   marts
   - Experience working with ETL projects
   - Oversees data design and the creation of database architecture and
   data repositories
   - Manages and support staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
   - Need a true first level manager who can get into core technical
   details and work with team in providing solutions as needed
   - Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering
   to approved budgets
   - Works as a customer liaison and strong communication skills is a MUST

*Best Regards..!*

*Tony*

*Ciberlynx Inc,*

Desk:  +1 972-737-8734