*Hello,*

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have multiple Mulesoft positions open with one of our client at Miami, FL

*Mulesoft Architect - 1 Position (12+ Years)*

*Mulesoft Developer - 2 Positions (7 Years)*

*Position: Mulesoft Architect / Mulesoft Developer*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: long-term Contract*

*Responsibilities*

   - Develop high level and detailed designs for assigned development
   initiatives and conduct Design Reviews with management and development
   teams.
   - Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
   - Provide training for application development and support teams on
   newly implemented coding techniques, reporting frameworks and other
   application frameworks including promoting code reuse.
   - Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including
   database servers, application servers, libraries, and frameworks.
   - Perform technical due diligence on third-party products prior to
   integration.
   - Advise senior management on how products and processes could be
   improved.
   - Maintain a list of standards and tools to be utilized by application
   development and support teams.

*Basic Qualifications*

   - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
   - Minimum 12 years of experience in Software Development.
   - Minimum 5 years of experience with transactional Internet solutions.
   - Minimum 2 years of experience with Mulesoft products including
   Anypoint Studio, Anypoint API Manager, Anypoint Runtime Manager and
   Anypoint Exchange

*Skills And Knowledge*

   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
   - Understanding of key industry standards such as J2EE, WebLogic, JMS,
   SOAP, REST, JSON, and MVC.
   - Familiarity with relational databases and data structure design
   concepts.
   - Working knowledge of web application concepts (HTML, DHTML, CSS, and
   JavaScript).
   - Experience in Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Design
   Patterns, and Distributed Architectures.
   - Must have skill in software tools such as formulas & data manipulation
   in Microsoft Excel (or equivalent), creating cohesive and comprehensive
   workflow diagrams in Visio (or equivalent), XMLSpy, and SOAP UI.
   - Able to Create design overviews for systems, educate others on design
   of solution and standards, review code and provide constructive feedback on
   improvement, research and recommend changes in software development
   standards and processes.
   - Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills.
   - Ability to contribute to multiple project/demands simultaneously.
   - Financial industry experience a plus.
   - Well versed in Mulesoft product architecture and implementation
   solutions.

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

ICS Globalsoft Inc

Direct:  +1 972-737-8734 | E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.