Role: Business Analyst
Location : Birmingham,AL
Duration : 6+ Months
Terms: Corp to Corp
Rate :$50/hr

*Required Visa status:  USC or Green Card or GC-EAD*

*_OVERVIEW:_*This position fully contributes to developing solutions to business and related technology problems and it is responsible for providing user support, liaison between the customer and IT, problem analysis, project leadership, requirements/use case definition, design documentation and testing. This position works directly with the online banking applications, products and services.

*__*

*_JOB FUNCTIONS:_*Facilitate business process analysis including requirements/use case gathering, documentation and interpretation of user specifications. This position works closely with technical and business teams to develop solution alternatives that are customer focused, efficient and cost effective. Position also works closely with business partners, product owners, participates in the identification, analysis, communication and validation of requirements/use cases for enhancements to business systems. Participate in the planning, design, testing and implementation of system changes.

*__*

*_Required Knowledge/Skills:_*

·Prior Business Analyst experience, or equivalent experience in Mortgage or the Financial Service industry, a must. ·2 - 5 years of technical experience, the ability to create and manage scenarios, manage a strong backlog and experience in Agile Methodology (Scrum & ATDD) is a must. ·Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related area and Strong analytical skills.
·Microsoft Office skills required.
·Ability to assist in testing as needed.
·Knowledge of banking operations/ Mortgage and banking software technology desired.
·Strong communication skills required.

**
**
** *Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.**
**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..

**