Role: Virtualization/Citrix Engineer
Location : Birmingham,AL
Duration :Long Term
Terms: Corp to Corp
*
*Only US Citizen*

*Position Description*: This contractor will be building out and supporting the Windows 10 upgrade for back office VDI users.

1. Maintain and administer all aspects of the company’s Citrix infrastructure - Xenapp/Xendesktop (4.5/5.0/6.0/7.6/7.15).

2. Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the physical server environment, including firmware and bios updates.

3. Troubleshoot and work with various vendors to resolve issues with infrastructure components (Windows/Citrix/Cisco/HP).

4. Manage, work, and resolve support issues assigned through the HelpDesk ticketing system.

5.    Basic understanding of Cloud infrastructure and Process. (Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, etc)

6. Experience with scripting languages. (PowerShell, Java, etc)

7.    Help improve and maintain the printing system.

8. Provide timely response to system outages to mitigate service disruption to clients and the business.

9. Develop, implement, and maintain streamlined processes while also providing the supporting documentation to accompany the processes.

10.  Create technical documentation for new and existing processes to aid with support during production and disaster recovery events.

11. Provide after hours on-call support for server infrastructure or application failures. This will require an on-call rotation with other IT resources.

*Required Knowledge/IT Skills:*

· Must have at least 6 + years of experience working as a *Virtualization / Citrix Engineer* or equivalent work experience

· Experience with *Citrix infrastructure – Xenapp/ XenServer /Xendesktop (4.5/5.0/6.0/7.6/7.15)*

· Must have strong expertise with *Virtual desktop infrastructure*

· Must have experience with *Cloud infrastructure and Process. (Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, etc). Experience in AWS (EC2, EBS, etc*)

· Should have experience in Scripting languages (PowerShell, Lambda, API, etc)

· Must have Citrix certification

· Windows server experience in regards to building, administering and troubleshooting

· Strong Understanding of disaster recovery, backup and restoration procedures

· Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills

· Flexible to work overtime as required

· Ability to participate in on-call rotation for afterhours support

***
* *Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.**
**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..

**