Hi,

We have below position open with our client, Please, let us know if you are
available or interested in the following position by replying to me with
your:

1. Updated Resume
2. Work Authorization
3. Rate Expectations
*Title: ETL Developer (Informatica)*
*Location: Birmingham, AL*
*USC, GC, GC-EAD & H1b Status is fine*

*Position Description:*

   - ETL (Informatica) Developer needed for the Global T&C Core Platform
   project.
   - The person will work directly within the Corporate Functions team.
   - Assist with efforts on the upcoming Global T&C Core Platform project.
   - Initially this position will require reviewing existing ETLS and
   expertly documenting a template that contains 50+ detailed fields for EACH
   file.
   - Strong documentation and Informatica skills required.

*Required Knowledge/ IT Skills:*

   - Candidate should have experience in Informatica (v9.6), Oracle (v12),
   Control M, WinSCP, Shell Scripting (UNIX). Strong documentation and
   Informatica skills required.
   - Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
   - Must be self-starter and detail oriented.
   - Should be able to work independently after receiving direction from
   senior developers.