*Please send me the profiles at **dee...@digitive.co* <dee...@digitive.co>

*Java Support Engineer*

*Deerfield, MA*

*Manager Note on what kind of profile they need* : *Resources with more
customer service and support experience with Java skills. We don’t
particularly need a developer with 30 years coding experience to lead the
team. We need someone with great communication skills and an ability to
learn the complex details of how our business processes work with the
technologies we’ve chosen – end to end.  We need someone who is a wiz with
managing issues and priorities*

*Must Have Skills: *JAVA /J2EE, Standard work hours*.                 *

*Project Details:*

L2 / L3 and L4 Support service for client Fund Raising Applications

*Level 1 (L1) Support:*

   - Reactive monitoring of App logs and Jobs as needed, rerun or
   scheduling adjustments
   - Basic health check and application monitoring and measurement

*Level 2 (L2) Support:*

   - Act as the initial point of contact for all issues raised for the
   applications in scope
   - Triaging for all issues
   - Resolution of issues not requiring 3rd party vendor coordination (L3
   Application team and L4 product teams)
   - Identify & route issues to the appropriate third party vendors (MKS,
   Rackspace, etc.)
   - Providing assistance restoring application availability during service
   interruptions
   - Track all incidents using Heat Incident management solution
   - Coordination with the L3 and L4 teams (MKS etc.) and infrastructure
   hosting partners (Rackspace, etc.)
   - Coordination with business users and stakeholders

*Level 3 (L3) Support:*

   - The support includes resolution for P1, P2,P3 & P4 tickets
   - Root Cause Analysis
   - Preventive and corrective activities

* Deepak Gulia *| Digitive LLC  – cloud*.* made simple
Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email: dee...@digitive.co
*GTALK :-  **deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com*
<deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com>