*Role : Business Data Analyst **
****Location:**Birmingham,AL**
**Duration : 1+Year**
**Terms: Corp to Corp*
*Rate :$34/hr*
*
******

 * *Exp req: 2-3 years**Any Visa is Fine *

Position Description: Need a Business Analyst- Data Sourcing for Big Data Platform and work on use case research for the Data Portfolio portion of this project. The Business Analyst supports various analytical areas in the bank with translating their business data requirements into a viable Use Case. Determining Data sources and working to complete detailed documentation that will aid in the ingestion of the data and its ultimate use in a production environment.

*_PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: _*

- Collaborate with line of business to determine data requirements

- Obtain technical and business metadata for required source data files

- Data lineage analysis

* Required Knowledge/ IT Skills:*

- Business analyst experience including data mappings and data analysis

- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance

- Understanding of the role of data, and data governance, in an organization as it relates to business and technology

- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite

- Strong process and project oriented skills with the ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines

- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration, Management Information Systems, and/or Computer Science related field
***
* *Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.**
**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..

**