Hi,

many thanks for contact. My name is Ewa, 26, married, I'm polish and I live in Poland now. I finised studies at the Warsaw Uniwersity two years ago, I studied environment protection. Last year I spent in London, where I worked as a waitress first in nepalese restaurant, later in italian. For few months I attended the english course in Westminster College. I returned to Poland in thr end of last year, and now I'm on the job training in a soil sience insitute in my town.

I learn english listening BBC radio and reading papers. Lastly I invited that contact with other people who want practise language could be very useful for me. Then I found english groups on Google web, and here I am.

Write to me something more about Yourself.

I use my comp and internet every day in my job only, so it's about 8 hours a day form 7 a.m. to 3p.m. european time. At this moment I don't use MSN, but I will try.

I'm waiting for your answer.

Bye,

Ewa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of MATIU 'o5
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ¡ HI !


HI "mewka", nice to meet you!

i'm from argentina, i'm 17 years old, and you?. i would like talk with you and improve our english

please write me!

I use MSN messenger - you can add me to your contact list if you wish.

Best regards,
 
Mathew

 

 



Nuevo MSN Messenger Una forma rápida y divertida de enviar mensajes
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Najlepszy serwis MOTO w Polsce! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18a8

Reply via email to