Hi, everybody

I'm Brazilian and I love studying languages but I've been living in Spain 
for 4 years.
I hope to learn a lot with u !!
What kind of things do u generaly do in this group?
Does anybody have any idea to etar talking? :-)

Ketry


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Petr Hrubis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: Hi!



Hi Marek!

I'm Petr. I from Fulnek, which is a little town on the border of
Moravia and the Czech part of Silesia, hence I'm Czech. Where are you
from?

2005/10/2, marek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
>
> > hello everyone, please contact me to improve both of us: ), i think
> > onderful to have friends around the world, isn't it; )
>
> Hallo!
> Who are You? Where are You?
> Marek
>
> 

Reply via email to