Hello John,

my name is Gerhard Enzelsberger and I live in Uper Austria, AUSTRIA.
my native language is German. I learnd English in the ground Scool, 25
years ago an I´d like the english langguage. Can you help me ?

By
Gerhard


[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> My name is John and I live in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA.
>
> Although I have never taught English I have worked as an Editor and
> Technical Writer in the past.  I recently began graduate school and
> earned Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores of 5.5 (out of possible
> 6) in Analytical Writing and 800 (out of possible 800) in Verbal
> Reasoning.  I list these scores to show that I can help advanced
> students of English as well as beginners.
>
> I am currently studying German and if your native language is German,
> that would be especially nice, then you could help me too.
>
> Please use my home e-mail only: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Bye,
> John

Reply via email to