I'm in English language and literature as second year univ student in a
country where English is totally a foreign language(north Africa) ,
what i want to have ideas about is: since I'm in literature major , i
feel very bored when reading literary books(stories, Romans...) , and
feel very happy and relaxed when reads books and texts about: social
sciences, psychology(especially metacognition),comparative
religions...... . i want to know i'm i in a wrong major? do i have to
change the major i like very much psychology but i prefer to study it
one day but in English ,because the number of information and material
i find in the same subject are very big whereas in my native
tongue-Arabic- almost nothing, i love English not because of it's
people but rather this wonderful languege gave so much to knowledge(try
it in Google type the same subject in English than in your language!
compare!-it's just the simplest and clearest example to got the idea)
any way I'm i in the right way (i know every one is made for
something-see multiple intelligences theory-) but I'm i in the right
way in what i like to read about vs. the major I'm studying?
an other question i like theoretical linguistics very much can i do
some thing in this field without being really interested in literature
(i know ! i know literature is very important and i know also that she
is the fuel of language).
any way can i have some ideas from u people of earth!
thank u very much very very much in advance!
best regards longlifeenglishlearner!

Reply via email to