Greetings!

Does anyone have any idea of a good software for learning English
(ESL)?  I am going to buy a copy of "Rosetta Stone" software and would
like to learn some opinions about it.

One of my piano students told me about "Rosetta Stone" software, which
he uses for learning French.  He finds it very useful.

Having lived in USA for more than 10 years, I still feel bad about my
English.  Also am going to buy a present for my mother-in-low who came
from Russia just a year ago and wants to learn English.

So I think that since the course has three levels, I could get it as a
present for my mother-in-low, and while she will be studying level one,
I would be able to work on levels two and three.

Before buying the software, I would like to get more information about
it.  Maybe somebody could give me his/her feed back?  I would
appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Vladimir

Reply via email to