Good morning, my fellow,

I have participated in the examination CET-6 on Dec.24, 2005.

The result will come out in the end of this month. 

Please pray for me~

Best regards,

Yan 

> -----邮件原件-----
> 发件人: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 代表 focus
> 发送时间: 2006-02-24 18:20
> 收件人: Correct my English
> 主题: Re: making friend
> 
> 
> Hallo!
> Glad to hear that there are someone also named "focus".
> If possible, could you please introduce him to me?
> Hope to be friends with you.
> 
> I'm still a student now, in one of the famous Universities in Beijing.
> I'm going to take the College English Text (Band 6).
> But I still have some difficulty in writing.
> So I hope you to write back using English if you would.
> 
> thanks.
> 
> 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to