hi penny:
I'm also Chinese. I hasitate for some days to reply your letter, only because I am not majoy in English and I don't want my silly wrote letter to be laugh at. But I want to master this language very much. I need more practice and more friends to help me. I'm glad to be one of your friends.
I am 20 years old now( born in 1986), from fujian provice. I'm now Study in Beijing, majoy in computer science.
Best wishes!
 
On 6/14/06, penny_wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,everyone.i'm new here..
  My name is penny_wang, 21 years old. I'm a Chinese girl living in
beijing.
  English is my major, but my English isn't very well until now! So I
need more advice for my language learning.
  I  like dancing, music, movie and so on......
    My MSN messenger is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Hope to be good friends with you!







--
Steven Clock
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to