i want to create good resume. could u help me asim?


 
On 9/27/06, Asim Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know that which kind of difficult words do you need,

I'm giving you some Difficult words that might be difficult for you.

1. Couch Potato = Fond of watching T.V.
2. Catharsis = Reliefe from anger
3. Chum = Friend (like you)
4. Candid = Not hiding your thoughts

I think these are enough for you for more vocabs send me mail.

Asim Khan



On 9/27/06, Shiva <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
HI ASIM PLS TELL SOME DIFFICAULT WORDS IN ENGLISH

On 9/27/06, Asim Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I will be your friend too,



On 9/27/06, Shiva <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
hi jeo im siva! we shall be a good friends


On 9/26/06, jeo_yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

hello everybody!
I am Joe.I'd like to make friends with you.

Have a nice day!







--
Thanks & Regards





--
Thanks & Regards

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to