In fact, I would like to change the circumstance of this group by giving an Idea.
And the Idea is,
In this group we have a lot of members from different countries, and all of them must have learnt from different teachers now we all will share our knowledge regarding grammar's structures.
I think that will give us a great fun and information.
Waiting for your Reply
Love u all
On 10/31/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In few words I would like to express my impression of this group in my
the first glanse.
I would love to appretiate Mr. Asim Khan who came with this preliant
idea and I hope to be an active member in this useful Group IN SHAA
ALAAH.
Sencerely yours,
Alqasemi...
--
Thanks & Regards
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
