Dear all,

Here is my Daily Routine of today. I got up at 10 in the morning. And
then I walked outside, listening to VOA(Voice of America) Standard
English with an iPod. I could only understand 30 percent of them, which
made me upset, coz I can almost understand 100 percent of a VOA Special
English record. Then I were thinking of how to improve my English
listening, and speaking as well. I ended with no solution before I went
to have lunch with my friends. Then I took a nap, and went to the
office after that. I searched internet for a solution of how to improve
English. In fact there are many solutions. But I don't quite agree with
them. I doubt their effectiveness. Maybe I should found a way of my own
special? Any friend here can share your experiences of improving
English, including listening, speaking, reading and writing? Thank you!

Cheers,
Clandy


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to