Thank you for reply. I just happened to find the answer from the
grammar site.
"Non-Count Nouns use no article, or use the word some"
-I found it at
 : http://depts.gallaudet.edu/englishworks/grammar/aanthe.html

have a good day!

On 3월4일, 오후8시56분, "splay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 2:54 am, "june" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to match a definite article 'the' with a non-count noun
> > such as,
>
> > the reliability
> > the homework
> > the honesty
>
> Probably not in the way you're thinking, but your three examples will
> certainly appear if you just look at the juxtaposition of the words.
>
> "I bought that car for the reliability."
>
> "What's the homework for tonight?"
>
> "The honesty of the Amish people is well known."


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to