hiii ,
i am In troubled and I want a help , I want to correct my essay soon
as you can , my first language is Arabic and I want help please help
me.
this my essay and thanks alot ....
School Of Life
Life is a unique experience for every single person , in our life we
learn and experience the most difficult and easiest tests ,and we face
our reality. Life's experiences are important which helps us to learn
something new every day, and every moment.
We should avoid our mistakes that we did and over come our failed
experience to stand up again on our own two feet, and try to succeed.
Every lesson we learn through our experience that affects us to be
stronger. We should accept every experience to become better, even it
is good or bad. In this essay I want to tell you about some lessons
that I have learned from life and the experiences that I have had .
The first lesson that I have learned is that you should never miss a
chance to tell people that you love them, and if there is any problem,
solve it immediately . Life is not something immortal, and time is
running away if we are not profit from it. People that you love may
get lost if you aren't show them how much you love and need them.
One day I faced a problem with someone who I considered as my brother
and I really love him, even until this moment. I made a mistake when I
delayed meeting him and discussing the problem, and saying I love you,
because destiny didn't save him for me. After 5 days he was with God.
He had an accident that took his life. I really miss him and his ,the
person was my uncle. So don't wait until you are standing at the foot
of their grave and crying. Pick up the phone today and call them, just
to say, "I love you" and solve the problem if there is one.
The second lesson that I have learned is that a troubled time create
a better relationship and rebuild that relationship to put it in a
righter place. One of the great things that my mother taught me was
honesty . She always requested me to be honest with everyone even in a
troubled situation. When I was 14 years old I didn't have a good
relationship with my mother ,always we are both clashed, she couldn't
understand me and I couldn't realize what she wanted. In that year I
got into deep troubled time that was a personal issue which I don't
want to write about . After a long time of thinking I decided to tell
my mother about it because I couldn't solve it due to my young age. At
the time when I told her , she got angry at the beginning, but after
that she discussed it with me and solved that problem, which I never
could solve it without my mother. Then the relationship between me and
my mother became better and now she is my best friend who I depend on
all the time.
The third lesson I have learned from life is to be thankful. Be
thankful for every thing that God give you . When I see TV and
newspaper, I watch people, for example in south of Lebanon and South
Africa , who couldn't speak, walk, breathe, eat, see, hear or move,
people who live with wars and starvation, people who live without
parents, without caring, without security of family and lack of
money. .I am thankful to God for the gifts that he give me, to live
with the lovely family , to live without deficiency , to create me in
good creating with the healthy body . We should try our best to save
these gifts and do our best to keep the blessings , we should realize
what invaluable things God give us.
In summary , each day of our lives we have opportunities to learn
lessons. Each moment , each good or bad experience that we have in our
life, we have to learn from it. Those lessons affect our life in a
positive way if we study that experience to avoid mistakes in the
future .In view of my experiences that I have had in my life I have
learned many things that are useful . Life is like a school every day
it teaches us something new like what I have learned from it. For
instance, in my relationship with my mother when I got into trouble,
she was my savior and that bad time reversed our relationship to
become stronger . Another example was my relationship with my uncle
when I missed a chance to solve my problem with him and delayed it
to another time which was not at my side and didn't save him for me to
say how much I loved him . In addition , I have learned to be thankful
for everything that God give me in a variety of ways . Be thankful for
every thing that he gives me in this world.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---