There is a very good sentence:you will never be too old to learn.Today my
wife told my that I should find a job as soon as possible, because it is too
difficult to get a job if I was too old, as you know you are getting old. So
now I really begin to doubt that good sentence.

I did a volunteer job at Oxfam. What I do is to assemble desktop
computers,it's so easy for me.At the break time,I made a small talk with
someone,and felt better than before,which is not too bad.

Assembling PC is so easy for me,but the important thing which I must
overcome is the language barrier,I must try my best to get my English
improved,it's the big deal.Three months staying at home doing nothing,I feel
very bored now,so I make the plan as the following:

Try to find a work which doesn't need more communication,such as cleaner or
deliverer;During seeking and doing this temporary job, I have to study hard
to get a CISCO CCNP certification and get a good command of English.Then I
can get a good job and good salary.When?I don't know.

Didn't work hard and got a good performance, I wasted a lot of precious time
in the past.now,I do regret it,I worked as an engineer in IT field in my
country.Yes, I got a good job and salary,but now everything is
changed.Idon't know what can I do and what I what to do.

However I do have a dream just as somebody else,and to be an expert in IT
field is the thing I do want to do,but I am wondering that if it's never too
old to learn.


-- 
My blog:http://leeloo-au.blogspot.com/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to