I have a english student that he wrote for his father, who does not
speak english, to write to a motor corporation  as a complaint. This
is just one example for the writing that this student produces, i only
choose this one as it was emailed to me, and easy to post. He sent it
to me to correct his work. I need a second opinion whether to hold
this student back another year as i believe this is being written at a
6th grade level

: Mazda Motor Corporation USAI am an owner of a Mazda Rx8. I am very
disappointed on how I have been treated by corporate people and the
dealership. I complained to the corporate and the dealership 3 times
and experienced the same problem three times. The car did not start
all three times. So, the fourth time the car did not start. Corporate
had sent over a special mechanic to repair the problem. However, it
seems as if the problem is still not fixed. I have explained to Mazda
forty billion times that the car is defective. However, it seems as if
Mazda does not understand that. My car did not start again on April 8,
2007 for the fifth time. Now, I am sick and tired of me having trouble
with a car that is a luxury. I believe it is now Mazda's
responsibility to take the car back and compensate the owner for all
the damages. I am not here to baby sit a car. I bought a car for
luxury and transportation reasons. If the car cannot provide that then
there is not point of buying the car. I could of missed my class or a
my father could of missed a business meeting because of the car. I
believe Mazda needs to do is take the car back and give the owner back
his money for buying it. I don't want the car, I just want money back
and Mazda can keep the car. This can be filed under lemon law;
however, I and I think Mazda would like to keep lawyers out of this.
So, please respond to me as soon as possible. I am not a happy
customer and I am very angry.Thank You,

Thanks for the help


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to