I think so too.

Hi

I feel , I got a great group. and I hope i can improve my english now.

Best 
Hema

 
On 7/7/07, correct-my-english group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 

Correct my English
[email protected] 

http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english

Today's most active topics:

* ur best website for vacabulary - 2 new
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english/t/d44dabca7a60137




Active Topics
-------------

ur best website for vacabulary - 2 new
--------------------------------------
[link] - Thurs 5 Jul 2007 20:12 
2 messages , 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english/t/d44dabca7a60137



============================================================================== 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Correct my English" group.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected] or
visit http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english/subscribe 

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com








My BLOG
http://aulife.ourjournals.net

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to