hi,nice to meet you
where do you come from?

On 02/09/07, Sitamraju Manorama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> I am ready to correct your English. Good Luck.
>
> On 8/25/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > HI everybody,I am new here!
> >  In order to find a pen pal from an English spoken country,I start
> > this new post.
> > I must admit my English is very poor.But I tried hard to improve it .
> > So I have  an insane desire to find a people from English spoken
> > country.
> > But so far ,I can not find a people who can really correct my mistakes
> > and tell me what is my problem.
> > I hope that someone could be my pen-pal, and willing to help me with
> > my English.
> >
> > If you'd like to help me ,please e-mail me!
> > I am now puzzling a lot !
> >
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
>


-- 
My blog:http://leeloo-au.blogspot.com/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to