i am learning English,are you a native english speaker?

On 02/09/07, Sitamraju Manorama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> I wish to correct other people's work. Bye.
>
> On 8/25/07, Karen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone interested in finding native English speakers to practice with?
> >
> > I am a student at the Harvard Business School in the US, and I just
> > started a language learning website. I hope to connect people around
> > the world learning languages, so that they can teach and learn from
> > each other without having to pay for it. Here's the link to the site.
> > I hope you find it valuable!
> >
> > http://myhappyplanet.com/register.php?refid=hcYk4QRa
> >
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
>


-- 
My blog:http://leeloo-au.blogspot.com/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to