Dear...someone, well, in my opinion, the best way to start is to take a piece of paper, grab a pen and put down whatever comes across your mind. Ask questions. What is violence? What is fiction? How can be violence presented? And so on.
By the way, what is the precise topic of the research paper word by word? What is its goal? "How is violence presented in fiction" (???) or "Why violence is presented as fiction" (???) This is quite important I suppose. Best, P. 2007/10/2, shoog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > Hi everyone. I have to write research paper about how the violence > presented as fiction? > I need your help, can you give me ideas about this topic, and > resources contain this topic. I don't have idea about how I can write > this research especially the literature review. I will graduate this > semester and I really need your help and support please and thank you > for everyone in the advance > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Correct my English" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
