Of course,..

add-me:
Gtalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype id: eduardo_brasil1

Take care for all.

On 27 nov, 14:59, Abdurrahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well good here Abdurrahman very interested in English language especially in
> conversation skills.
>
> On Nov 27, 2007 6:45 PM, ko soe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > dear respected members,
> >                  I am 30 yrs old ,male ,myanmar.I am interested in
> > English language.I want to improve  my english skills .If  you have
> > free time and interested in English language like me,I invite you
> > warmly welcome.In our country,we can use G-talk that is more
> > convenient than other chat rooms.By chatting with me via voice or
> > text ,you will get the benefit from me.I promise.
>
> > The world is flat due to internet and English.
>
> > with
> > respect,
>
> > ko soe
>
> --
> Abduls
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to