Hello,everyone! My name is peiyuan, I came from China. I'm happy to
find this group because this is just i want - 'Correct my English'. I
have learn english for many many years but I found it's still too bad.
I don't think i  didn't exert myself, I try to see english news and
papers, watch english movies, read grammer book, join a training,etc.
however, I feel it's didn't change anything. Maybe I haven't gift for
language, but i want not give up. So I decide to change a method, to
begin from the details, to correct my english, every sentence and
every word.

I wish you can help me and I am glad to help anyone who learn chinese.

finally. i suppose it's must have a lot of mistakes, so if you have
free time, please correct them and tell me . thanks.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Correct my English" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/correct-my-english
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to