On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 4:37 PM, "Kevin Coffman" <k...@umich.edu> wrote:
> My Cosign-protected server is being invoked from another
> Cosign-protected server with a query string in the (GET) request.  My
> server's PHP code is not seeing the query string in
> $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'].  Is there some cosign-specific configuration
> I need to do to preserve the query string, or am I looking down the
> wrong alley?

Nothing special is needed in terms of cosign; cosign should always
preserve the query string for you, although the same is not true of POST
data when (re)authentication occurs.

Is this using Apache HTTPD?  If so, is mod_rewrite involved?  Special
care is sometimes needed to preserve the query string with mod_rewrite.

Also, check your environment to see if it is being set there.  If so,
then it's a problem with PHP.

                Mark Montague
                ITCS Web/Database Team
                The University of Michigan