Are you trying to set up a cosign-protected web server that uses uses
central cosign weblogin servers that your organization has already set
up?  In that case, cosignd and cosign.conf are already on your
organizations central weblogin servers; they do not get installed on
individual cosign-protected web servers.  You will only need to
configure Kerberos if your web application needs to receive proxied
Kerberos tickets to use with some local Kerberos-enabled service (for
example, if your cosign protected web application needs to connect to a
mail server as the end user who is logged in via cosign).

Or are you trying to set up the central weblogin servers for your
organization?  In that case, be sure to follow the instructions in the
README.weblogin file.  cosignd does not get built unless you run "make
everything" instead of running "make"; and neither cosignd nor
cosign.conf get installed unless you run "make install-all" instead of
"make install".  Information on Kerberos is also included in
README.weblogin.  Let us know if you have questions.

                 Mark Montague
                 ITS Web/Database Team
                 The University of Michigan
                 markm...@umich.edu