Hi Steve

Yes, I did configured the factor as secondary (-2) but the problem was that
I didn't know how to enable factors only for specific users instead of
services. In our environment the user should be able to decide whether he
wants to use Google Authenticator or not.

But in the meantime I solved it by enabling the factor in all services and
query some database inside the factor which determines whether the user
enabled second factor and return OK when he didn't. This is not the best
solution, which would be some script which decides which factors are
required by the user. This script would sit between kerberos auth and the
other factors.

Florian