Hello Cosign,
I have been trying to compile mod_cosign on windows, but I have not succeeded.
I ran into the following error

make[1]: execvp: /cygdrive/c/apxs/apxs_win32: Permission denied
Makefile:52: recipe for target `mod_cosign.la' failed
make[1]: *** [mod_cosign.la] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/cosign-3.2.0/filters/apache2'
Makefile:23: recipe for target `filters/apache2' failed
make: *** [filters/apache2] Error 2

If anyone has been able to compile the module please advise me.

This e-mail contains information which is confidential. It is intended only for
the use of the named recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please let us know by replying to the sender, and immediately delete it from
your system.  Please note, that in these circumstances, the use, disclosure,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Programme cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a
public network. Although the Programme has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in emails, it cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of the email or attachments. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of KEMRI-Wellcome Trust
Programme.