Hi all,

I've been running Cosign 2.1.1 and Shibboleth 2.1 without any problems, but
I'd like to upgrade to Cosign 3. I've got Cosign 3.2.0 working, but am
having trouble integrating Shibboleth due to the new location handler in
Cosign 3. Has anyone been successful getting Cosign 3.2 and Shibboleth 2.4
working together If so, could you point me to an example config or some
how-to docs?

Deployment environment: CentOS 6.4, Apache 2.2, Tomcat 6.6, Java 1.6.0.

TIA,

Doug