Ah, yes it does. To try to compensate as we do with Drupal, I tried each of these (not together) in the .htaccess before it's default conditions and neither helped.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/cosign/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/cosign/valid

  Yadin Flammer - Systems Administrator
  College of Arts&  Architecture, Penn State University
  228 Borland Building              Office Phone: 814-865-0990
  University Park, PA 16802         Dept. Phone:  814-865-1571
  Email: y...@psu.edu               Dept. Fax:    814-863-6227

Does Omeka use mod_rewrite? I've seen instances of overly broad rewrite rules in drupal and wordpress break cosign.

Liam

       College of Arts & Architecture, Penn State University
       228 Borland Building              Office Phone:814-865-0990
<tel:814-865-0990>
       University Park, PA 16802         Dept. Phone:814-865-1571
<tel:814-865-1571>
       Email:y...@psu.edu  <mailto:y...@psu.edu>                Dept.
Fax:814-863-6227  <tel:814-863-6227>

           College of Arts & Architecture, Penn State University
           228 Borland Building              Office Phone:814-865-0990
<tel:814-865-0990>
           University Park, PA 16802         Dept. Phone:814-865-1571
<tel:814-865-1571>
           Email:y...@psu.edu                Dept. Fax:814-863-6227
<tel:814-863-6227>