*Of course, forgot the alternatives of MrX, MrA, MrB, MrC,..., and there is
always the possibility a Bose-Einstein condensation of these all is one is
all. But, I should stress, we don't really like very much the alternative of
the Yoshi Michael Knight, it is always frustrating to find out that one is
wasting one's time with some child that has just left the cradle and thinks
a lot about little things, this isn't really the best environment for
children who are still dwelling with the difficult intellectual demands of
kindergarten.
*

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:00 PM, maria odete madeira <mariaodete...@gmail.com