*Such confusions that you make!* *Honestly, about philosophy and its authors
you need to, first, learn a lot more.*
*Anyway, your confusions, stated with such certainty and seriousness, end up
being rather amusing and humorous. Let's end it here, it's not worth it, for
neither you nor us, to waste our time with this subject anymore.*
*Regarding your recent illness, we wish you a good recovery.*