From: cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com
<cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of Earl Haslett
<eahasl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 7 May 2017 12:32 PM
To: Teena; cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneIreland] Notes on Loughry Co Tyrone (Tullyhogue)

While researching my family history at PRONI in 1985 I observed a man working
at a large table that held
a large map and several documents. He told me that he was recording the mills
of Ulster. I did not record
his name but have often wondered since if that material survives.

My ancestors (Hasletts and McCreas) were involved in mills at Sandville and
Drumgauty. I never knew much
about the Sandville Mill but Robert Cowan, the current owner of Sandville, took
me to see the location.
I have four pages of information on the Drumgauty Mill which was built in the
1777-1778 period. The data
may be found on pages 29-33 of my 1997 book, Along the River Foyle: A Haslett
(Hazlett) Family of Ulster.

The book is available on the Mormon website. Anyone wishing to access it can
proceed as follows:
Google https//familysearch.org<http://familysearch.org>
Go to Family Search Catalogue
Click on Books
Type Haslett
Along the River Foyle: A Haslett (Hazlett) Family of Ulster will appear.
You then can choose to read, download or print the book.

The four pages include a reference to a Burndenit Mill.

Earl Haslett

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Teena