Hi Teresa,

I am an O'Donoghue from New Zealand. My family is from Tyrone around
Killycurragh and Cookstown although also Newry. The surname was spelled
Donaghy/Donahey in Ireland. In NZ the family sometimes used Donoghue or
O'Donoghue. Recent generations have kept O'Donoghue.

I have recently received my DNA results from Ancestry and am hoping to make
progress that way. I'm happy to compare notes if you like.

Have you or any of your family had DNA tested? If so we could compere matches.

email lindaworthing...@xtra.co.nz

Kind Regards
Linda