________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of
Loretta Layman <lynne...@h-o-l.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 1:12:39 AM
To: 'Jim McKane'; cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Stewartstown Presbyterian Church, Donaghenry Parish, Co. Tyrone Marriages
1845-50

Thanks indeed.  There is a 19th-century Lynd/Lynn family in Aughrimderg for
whom I had the father and two children but did not have either the wife or the
father’s father.  This addition provides both missing links!

Loretta